Temporary plastic moving boxes can be a boon to any company, whether or not the company is expecting to move from its Toronto, Montreal or Mississauga locale. In fact, plastic bins are useful in at least seven different ways from a corporate perspective.
- During Renovations – While an office space is being redecorated, files and office supplies must be strategically and safely stored either onsite or offsite. Plastic bins can be utilized to keep papers and equipment in order, without the worry that they will be crushed or could become otherwise damaged.
- During Seasonal Busier Times – If temporary storage is needed for documents during seasonal busy times, plastic moving boxes can be stacked in corners, closets and storage units until the items can be brought back into the office.
- During “Spring Cleaning” – Many companies, like families, do a large “spring cleaning” (though it’s not necessarily during the spring) whereby the entire workspace is scrubbed. Employees can use plastic moving boxes to put items aside during this period.
- During Internal Departmental Office Moves – When a department is being relocated to another part of the building, having standard-sized plastic moving boxes can make it much easier to take supplies from one area to another quickly and conveniently.
- During Downsizing – Though it’s not a pleasurable aspect of business, downsizing does happen in some industries. If a number of people are “let go” at the same time, the company can rent plastic bins to ensure that all workers have safe ways to remove their personal items from the building.
- During Vendor, Prospect or Client Visits – Want to make sure the office looks clean and uncluttered when you’re bringing in some “big wigs”? Plastic moving boxes that are uniform in shape, not to mention always sturdy, can be a lifesaver. Just put any unnecessary items into them, and store those items until your guests leave.
- During Relocations – Obviously, plastic bins are perfect for plain-old-moving! Not only do they self-fasten, but they resist spills and breakage.
In the end, no matter how you use your BlueBins products, you’re guaranteed a great experience!