Want to lead a less stressful life?Make sure you plan for your next relocation to be as stress-free as you can.Sure, unexpected occurrences happen.That’s to be expected.But if you take a few steps, you can end moving day on a positive note.It all starts with renting plastic moving bins.
As leaders in the industry, we can’t promise that you’ll feel zero stress as you watch your treasures get packed up and move from one location to another.However, we can tell you that plastic moving bins can ease your stress in a number of ways:
- You can start packing early.When you order moving bins from us, you’ll get them all at once.There’s no waiting around for the right boxes.They’ll be ready when you are, and that makes it much faster to pack.
- You don’t have to fumble with cardboard.Ever tried to put a cardboard box together?It’s frustrating, which only increases your blood pressure.Stop yourself from blowing a gasket or snapping at loved ones by using simple-to-assemble plastic moving bins.
- You won’t need tape, tape and more tape. This is an expensive moving item. Eliminating it from your moving budget will allow you to spend your hard-earned money on something else, like a Moving Day Dinner Celebration at a nearby eatery.
- You don’t have to worry if it rains.A rainy moving day can quickly turn disastrous if you’re relying on cardboard boxes.After all, as soon as moisture soaks into the cardboard, the box’s integrity is completely affected.With plastic, the raindrops will simply drip away, and the box will remain tough as nails.
- You won’t have unwanted critters along for the ride.Sure, you want your pets to go with you to your new house, but how about bugs?Insects love hiding in and munching on corrugated cardboard.It’s a treat AND a vehicle for them!Rather than get to your destination with nasty critters in tow, you can reduce the chances of this happening by choosing plastic bins.
- Your treasures are less likely to be damaged.One major stressor of moving day is finding out that your items are broken because a cardboard box was smashed in the moving truck, or in your car. Plastic bins are meant to take a lot of pressure, and are designed not to collapse on the contents. Yes, you still have to pack breakables correctly, but as long as you do, you have an excellent likelihood of enjoying them in your next house!
- You may have fewer aches and pains. It’s stressful to feel unwell. Unfortunately, many individuals wake up in physical discomfort the morning after moving day. Make use of stackable moving bins, along with strong, reliable dollies. This will reduce the stress you put on your knees, hips and spine… as well as reduce the stress that will come later when you end up in physical therapy!
Plan for a low-anxiety move, and you’ll be helping yourself, as well as everyone in your life.